So, finally I have assembled a new release. It has gone too long without a
One of the news in this release is support for EchoLink conferencing. That is,
multiple EchoLink stations can now connect to one SvxLink server node at the
Another nice new feature is the DTMF anti flutter mode. This mode might help
in mobile situations where there is a risk for double detection of the same
DTMF digit. Have a look at the "SvxLink Server User Docs" for more
information of how to use this feature.
Below is the full ChangeLog for the different parts of the SvxLink project.
Download and enjoy :-)
73's de SM0SVX / Tobias
* Now the AudioIO object is really checking for full duplex capablility.
* Bugfix: The application would crash if the AudioIO object were deleted
and then recreated.
* New class "Serial" for serial port usage.
* Bugfix: The DnsLookup class did not delete its DnsLookupWorker object
and other memory handling was a mess as well. Thank you "valgrind"
for helping me find this!
* Bugfix: Server messages was not handled correctly.
* Fixed a strange error message.
* The getCalls method now emits the error signal when the status is not
ONLINE or BUSY.
* Added the possibility to send and receive raw GSM audio packets. This is
good for forwarding audio in for example a conference node.
* Bugfix: The wanted directory status was used in some places where the
current directory status (the true status) should be used.
* Added anti flutter to the DTMF detection code. The anti flutter code is
activated by prefixing all DTMF commands with the "A" character.When
the feature is activated, two or more of the same digit in a row are
ignored. To input more than one of the same digit in a row, use the
repetition character "B". To end the command, use the "C" character.
The anti flutter code is only active for one command. That is, until "C" is
Example: A112B3C = 1223, AC = empty command = #.
* Bugfix in the Parrot module: The module timeout timer kept running after
the module had been manually deactivated. This caused svxlink to crash
when the timeout occured.
* ModuleEchoLink: Added support for multiple echolink connections. Two
new configuration variable was added to support this:
MAX_CONNECTIONS and MAX_QSOS.
* ModuleEchoLink: Now sending an audio reject message if the connection
* Added command line parsing and two command line switches. The first
is the --daemon switch which make the SvxLink server run in the
The second is --logfile which make it possible to redirect stdout and
stderr to a file.
* ModuleEchoLink: Improved directory list handling.
* Bugfix: The TX would hang some times.
* Bugfix: Audio transmitted by modules had precendence over local
messages which caused interrupted announcements.
* Bugfix: The TX timeout caused some problems.
* Added an option to execute DTMF commands at squelch close in
addition to when # is pressed (XyzLogic/EXEC_CMD_ON_SQL_CLOSE).
However, the DTMF decoder will probably have to be improved to not
false trigger for this feature to be really useful.
* ModuleParrot: New configuration option REPEAT_DELAY that makes it
possible to wait a while after the squelch closes before playing back the
* Now showing node id instead of IP address in the main window.
* The callsign and password is now always converted into upper case
in the settings and when adding bookmarks.
* Added a tab in the settings dialog for sound configuration.
* Now possible to operate Qtel in full duplex. Doesn't work very well yet