NacyPoplar - 2012-07-19

Convert DVD Video to ASUS PadFone for Free Enjoyment

Although the US unleash date of ASUS PadFone has not been defined, global masses are all focusing on its prices, marketing time, sale regions, parameters and so on. Its perfect design concept and amazing features have won loads of fans. As an ideal smartphone wowed us with its ability to become into a tablet with a key board dock, you don't need to do the choice between buying a new phone or a new tablet, which will be great news if you are unable to afford the latest smart phone and a shiny new iPad. Apart from its creative style and design, it is also a nice choice to watch 720p DVD movies on PadFone thanks to its 4. 3-inch AMOLED display with a high resolution of 540*960 pixels. So, here I am going to back to my key point and commence to share a instruction on how to convert DVD to ASUS PadFone for freely enjoyment. Read on!

It is easy to recognize that this touch screen phone includes no DVD drive and when you browse through the main specifications of ASUS PadFone, you would realize that a limited video formats are supported by this mobile device like MPEG4, H. 263, H. 264 and WMV. In such a case, if you plan to play DVD movie on ASUS PadFone, it is advisable to rip DVD  to ASUS PadFone friendly output file format without having copy right protection  with the help of third-party software.

To rip DVD to ASUS PadFone video, an easy-to-use but professional DVD ripper is certainly required. Well, you can sort out one via google search, yet here I still advocate you to make use of Leawo ASUS PadFone DVD converter to help you remove the DVD encodes from your DVD disc and rip DVD video to ASUS PadFone acceptable file format in a quick speed without quality loss. You can download at least 2 DVD ripping software to the computer and then take a comparing to make certain which one is the best. I do believe, Leawo ASUS PadFone DVD converter will be your ultimate choice.

Step 1: After opening this ASUS PadFone DVD ripper, you can directly drag-and-drop all DVD sources to program list.
Step 2: In order to transfer DVD movie to ASUS PadFone, the most vital step is to get to "Profile" menu to pick up a PadFone compatible file format just like MPEG4.
Step 3: What you need to accomplish in the last step is to click big "Convert" control to convert DVD video to ASUS PadFone video.

Once the DVD video to ASUS PadFone conversion is concluded, you can find all converted files on output directory. Now, it is available for you to transfer DVD video to ASUS PadFone for great enjoyment.