Recently, I started to use SVEditor for my project.
I created two projects A and B from another Mercurial repositories MA and MB.
I just wanted to merge B to A. MB was a subset of MA, and I wanted to use diff tool in Eclipse.
When I opened a file in project A, I saw too many errors in my code. Many errors was related to defined variables. It only found some of all defined variables.
I used 'Open Declaration' command on a found defined variable.
It opened defs.v. However it was not located in 'A/include'.
Strangely, file editor showed 'MB/defs.v' in title bar.
After deleting 'defs.v' file in MB directory, SVEditor could find defs.v properly.
I don't know what made this problem, they might be MercurialEclipse or Eclipse itself.
However I didn't encounter such problem before, as I'm using Eclipse and MercurialEclipse for longtime as C and JAVA IDE.
Files in MA:
vcode.f (didn't managed by Mercurial, it has +incdir+./include)
include/defs.v (managed by Mercuial)
myfolders_*/mycodes_*.v (managed by Mercuial)
Files in MB:
mycodes_*.v (managed by Mercurial)
defs.v (didn't managed by Mercurial, and a subset of defs.v in MA)