I noticed that some plugins (my GitHub and WebStats plugins, and ubotu's UbuFRpaste) has an embedded HTTP server.
So, I added an HTTP server in the core, with a simple hook API.
Porting existing plugins is easy.
I don't know how to attach another file, so I give you a link:
Patch the other files.
Ok, Sourceforge fixed its bug with the attachment. I add the file.
(by the way, the path is src/httpserver.py)
The HTTP Server.
I'll have to give this some thought. I'm not sure I want to pull in.
I updated it a few times. You can fetch the latest version here: https://github.com/ProgVal/Limnoria/blob/master/src/httpserver.py
You will also have to apply this: https://github.com/ProgVal/Limnoria/commit/83dd3a2fe8d34851fe31c8a3a0bb6cca5a8abdd0
An example usage with the Factoids plugin: https://github.com/ProgVal/Limnoria/commit/f4c643ad51bfc20b8a2e5bae1e04a725dde4ef13
(I also wrote five other plugins that use it)
Log in to post a comment.