LOTS of nice things in the new release:
On the Implementation side:
Fix aspect ratio computation
Fix image size when scrolling the applet canvas out of sight
New parameter/functionality: "pasteonload" = *false*/true
If there is an image in clipboard while the applet is being loaded, the image gets pasted on applet-start.
New parameter/functionality: "backgroundcolor" = "#RRGGBB"
Color-String is the usual hex encoded color "#RRGGBB" or "0xRRGGBB", e.g.: "FF01AB"
- int getImageWidth() // return the image width in pixels
- int getImageHeight() // return the image height in pixels
- void setClickForPaste(boolean) // dynamically enable/disable the clickForPaste functionality
- boolean isClickForPaste()
- void setTrace(boolean) // dynamicall enable/disable tracing to the JS-console
- boolean isTrace()
Behind the scenes:
Some refactoring and cleanup
Reformat all code :)
Update to Java 1.5 (i.e.: add some @Override)
Add missing/new eclipse settings to repository
Bring ant and eclipse project settings together :)
Merge build.properties into build.xml since I don't like it anymore :)