First version with a change log update. I've added one major new feature, which allows you to play a DVD in the preview window. However, it doesn't show you the subtitle positioned on top of the DVD yet (but it will in the title bar). Also, when you play a DVD, it will move the current subtitle with it. And if you pause the movie, you can select a subtitle and press "J" to jump to it.
Additionally, I've fixed some bugs, notably:
- Changing subtitle colors to non-default values should be OK now.
- PAL/NTSC switch is visible again (in the Preview window's context menu)
- The examples directory now also contains an NTSC.IFO file, with the same color palette as the PAL one (BTW, I always read the color palette in PGC1).
- The SC window doesn't disappear anymore (it was a feature that I removed, as it caused too much confusion).
- Anti-aliasing is a fixed value, and no longer depends on the outline width.
- Automatic line wrapping has been improved - not perfect yet, but I am getting there.
- When you reposition the subtitle window, you now can see it when dragging.
Log in to post a comment.