After CoNS thorough review of SubtitleCreator,
(http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80109&perpage=20&pagenumber=4), I've made some changes:
- Synchronize Window is now widescreen, so it will fit on a 1024x768 screen.
- Buttons are enlargened, so hopefully they will display correctly on Win2000 too.
- Save synchronized files
- Compare several subtitle files to one original SUP file
- When concatenating several subtitle files, you can now jump between the different files in the adv. synchronize window.
- Set in SubtitleCreatorProfiles.xml which default IFO file you want to use (for color palette and PAL/NTSC settings)
- Set in SubtitleCreatorProfiles.xml how many lines of an original SUP file you want to display.
- Double click in the advanced synchronization window jumps to a subtitle in the other panel with similar start time.
- Fixed some small bugs.
Log in to post a comment.