* When Nautilus and Thunar started, gnomevfs was initialized.
* Some memory leaks were removed.
* New: Line of the list view discolors.
* Fix: Meaning of a "cache the password" option
* New: 'add' and 'revert' command reuse account
setting. svn 1.5 later
gSvnClientCore 1.5.2-1 Released.
* New: File status is displayed in Nautilus emblem.
* New: Nautilus emblem optoin dialog was completed.
* Fix: Account setting disappeared after reboot.
* Fix: 'revert' doesn't work when the account is set.
* Fix: 'add' and 'revert' command do not use account setting.
* Fix: Tool button of old GTK (Mepis7) was not reacting.
The project name is changed from ToytoiseSVN to SubdiverSVN, and status is changed from the alpha version to the beta version 0.1.
Dependence on exo was stopped.
"use-commit-times" option was supported.
http://yamadaserver.dip.jp/cgi-bin/trac/subdiversvn/trac.cgi/changeset/221... read more
SubdiverSVN was called ToytoiseSVN before.
However, I thought that the users will misunderstand.
Then, I renamed it to SubdiverSVN.
Details are here.