Menu

Help Needed!

Acidus
2005-04-05
2013-04-17
  • Acidus

Acidus - 2005-04-05

The forums get more traffi than the mailing lists, you I'll put this here:

Stripe Snoop is taking a *huge* amount of time. While I am not even considering stopping or leaving the project, it would be great if I could get some help doing some of the work. When I graudate college in a month things should be better, but I just hate having cool stuff (like 2.0) get delayed because I have to spend time doing so much upkeep on the project.

Web Maintainers - Just need some help keeping the pages spelled properly, converting some of my CSS/HTML code to pass W3C checkers for better compatibility, updating the
    FAQ, things like that.

Beta Testers - You don't have to be a programmer, just have patience and try different pieces of code I send you.

• Deek

Deek - 2005-04-05

I am more than willing to test any beta software that you send my way, both linux and windows if it matters.

• riscphree

riscphree - 2005-04-05

I am available to help in anyway you need. Be it HTML stuff or beta testing, both Windows and Linux also, I've also got access to Mac OS X boxes too.

• Acidus

Acidus - 2005-04-05

I have posted a form to email me to be a Beta-tester for SS 2.0. I'm not going to be picky about testers, so don't worry if you don't have any special hardware or any programming experience.

The form is in the Developer section of the SS website.
      http://stripesnoop.sf.net/devel/beta-tester.txt

• Chris

Chris - 2005-04-07

I am availible for help as well as any hosting you may need..

• msgreenf

msgreenf - 2005-04-08

I would love to help out also! I can beta test on winxp and server 2k3 with serial and parallel reader!

Mitch

• Acidus

Acidus - 2005-04-08

If you want o help, fill out the form so I have a better understanding of what you are capable of, and email it to me. This gives me a better way to contact you.

Lots of people offering, no one is emailing...