SR_ERROR_CANT_CREATE_FILE

bane ohnas
2010-02-19
2013-05-09
  • bane ohnas

bane ohnas - 2010-02-19

I am using Winamp 5.572, Windows 7, and Streamripper 1.64.6.  I get this error when I try to rip a stream.  What gives?

• Tony Tiger

Tony Tiger - 2010-03-14

I have the same setup and the same problem.  I need help too.

• Tony Tiger

Tony Tiger - 2010-03-14

Working now just needed to change folder. HE HE.  TO do so just click opion file one tabe.  _Output Directory _then you chose where what folder you would like it.

• Mikee J

Mikee J - 2010-05-08

i am having this issue and checked the directory it said c:/users/desktop or something like that so why is it still not working? what should i put as the directory?

• jMollys

jMollys - 2010-07-15

1) Create a new folder on your desktop by right clicking.  Name the folder whatever you want.

2) Go to steamripper's  "options," and select the "file," tab. Then select the box just to the right of the file path.  The box will have three periods in it.

3)Just  path to the file you created on your desktop.

This should solve all you problems.

jMollys

• j neale39

j neale39 - 2010-10-10

wow I'been dealing with this for months and all i had to do is change from c:/users/desktop  to some place else and it works….WOW …This is a Resolved Issue

glad for this forums

come check me out…www.cashbeyours.com

• Vitor Almeida

Vitor Almeida - 2011-12-09

i solved this problem (only if u have User Acont Control activate) with right click on exe > run as admin …

• maryhere

maryhere - 2013-01-12

Awesome, now that i made the file as suggested by https://sourceforge.net/users/jmollys/, now i have it ripping, Thank you J. Molly :)

This is after i downloaded ripcast and it does not recongize my serial number…..i know this is not ripcast, i'm just saying it.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks