From: Stephan Ebelt <stephan.ebelt@ne...> - 2005-11-16 18:53:48
StockManiac version 0.9.2 has been released. One serious bug has been
fixed and a few minor features are added. Because of the bug I recommend
You are very welcome to download and test/use it right here:
the online demo is already up to date.
- serious BUGFIX: the time of the day was passed into the past (when
browsing back in time). As a consequence StockManiac might not
consider the most recent quote of the day when calculating the
portfolio listing. E.g. if you view it in the morning at 10:00 it
would only consider quotes until 10:00 for all previous days.
Likely that the same happened for asset reports.
- this bug seems to have existed since at least 0.8.0, perhaps even
- added FetchQuote flag to stocks to deactivate quote downloads
- InfoDisplay shows difference to the last closing price (usually
- StockManiac does NOT support mySQL 3.23.x any more
- from v0.9.1 on mySQL >= 4.1 is required
Hint: there's a new hompage online, supporting RSS (not yet tested).
Check it out.
Feedback and bug reports are appreciated.
thanks and regards,
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.