From: Petr Ovtchenkov <ptr@is...> - 2007-02-02 22:16:38
STLport 5.0.3 available for download.
General changes relative 5.0.2:
- few fixes related to print floats (possible buffer overflow);
- fix bug in list::swap;
- search_n with predicate fail in case when subsequence size is 1;
- fix missing null termination in rope constructor from a character
and a buffer overrun;
- fix implementation of __equal_range, __lower_bound, __upper_bound
when dealing with a key whom type is different from the value_type
of the iterator;
- Modification of the slist::splice_after methods signature; one now
have to pass the source slist instance, this is mandatory in order
to compare the 2 slists allocator instance before moving an element
from a slist instance to an other;
- fix hash_multimap behaviour when deal with same keys
STLport 5.1 remains preferable for usage in production.
We will not add new functionality into STLport 5.0 branch, and
5.0.3 is a good candidate for last release in 5.0.x series.
- Petr Ovtchenkov
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.