2012-04-15
2015-04-25
<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)
  • Anonymous - 2013-11-29

Use ":" in stead of "'".

• Bhanesh

Bhanesh - 2014-11-02

Hello all,
    I am interfacing Stellarium 0.13.1 using a NIBObee bluetooth adapter. I have sent the RA command i.e. 20:30:25# to the stellarium through the bluetooth adapter and I receive the feedback as :GD# successfully. But after sending the DEC command i.e. -26*25'55# I received an error in the attached log file i.e. QIODevice::write: device not open.
    I am using the serial communication at Baud rate 9600 and using my own created mount on the basis of LX200 compatible mode.
    My first task is to send the RA and DEC to the stellarium to get a reticle on the stellarium screen but havong problem in DEC command.
    It would be very nice to have some suggestion on my problem.

Thanks

• Anonymous - 2015-04-25

Hello guys; i m member of an association of youth from Tunisien who are trying to introduce sciences tou young peapole; we are trying to make ouer one equatorial mount; and we are starting with the motorisation and command part; we have some skills with arduino, and we were wondering if some one could help us accomplish ouer project by sending us his arduino source code for the lx 200... thank you

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks