Translation - got stuck on four phrases

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hello, I almost completed czech translation of Stellarium, but there are four phrases I was unable to translate. Problem is, that I do not understand what is the meaning of those options - what they do. Can some help me with little bit of explanation?

Preset Sky Time - I know what the Sky Time is, but what is Preset Sky Time in the context of Stellarium?

Cursor Timeout - time after which the cusor disappears? Please confirm.

N-S Centering Offset - what is this option for? I tried to change the value, but I saw no effect.

E-W Centering Offset - same as previous.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Thanks again, this is exactly what I need to know :). And thanks for the great software anyway.

• András Mohari

András Mohari - 2006-03-24

Preset Sky Time -- I think it's the time used by the dome version of Stellarium at start-up. From the user's guide (Appendix A. Configuration File):

preset_sky_time = preset sky time used by the dome version. Unit is Julian Day.

sky_time_mode = set the start-up time mode, can be actual (start with current real world time), or Preset (start at time defined by preset_sky_time).)

I hope it helps. I'm not sure about the others.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Ok, thanks for your help. I will try to get the meaning of "centering offsets" from the source code.

• Rob Spearman

Rob Spearman - 2006-03-24

The preset time is if you want stellarium to start up to a particular date/time rather than real time.

You are correct on cursor timeout.

The centering offsets are going to be removed, so no need to translate.