Wish list

Feedback
2004-04-28
2012-10-09
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Firzt off, I LOVE your program! it is awesome!! keep up the great work! I am not meaning to be nit-picking, but just thought of some ideas that would be good maybe (In fact I like software to keep small, so please dont add TOO much stuff to it)

1) maybe allow some way to zoom on an object with the mouse instead of just PG up/down (maybe scroll wheel?)

2) Maybe make the sun rise/set turn the sun/and area kinda orangish to be more realistic

3) It seems like the (earths) moon (luna) shows way too small in the sky - is this accurate? seems odd that it is so small - maybe should be bigger?

4) that other person was right - make a click or button to go right to a N/W/S/E ordinal

Otherwise GREAT! keep it simple!
    Thanks!

• Fabien Chéreau

Fabien Chéreau - 2004-04-28

1) Add that in feature requests please.
      2) Try the v0.6.0rc1, it looks much better now!
      3) See the "Great!" thread.
      4) same as 1)

Fab

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hopefully the next release will have #1 (using the mouse wheel as you said). See http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=454375&aid=1055068&group_id=48857.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Magnifique programme !
      J'ai une suggestion formuler : serait-il possible de faire varier l'clairage nocturne produit par la Lune selon le rythme de ses phases (avec l'option "atmosphre" activ) ?
      Merci.
      Salutations.

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks