Minimize Window Button

Feedback
2005-01-08
2012-10-09
  • Nobody/Anonymous

It would be nice to have a button in one of the corners of the screen for minimizing the star map window and get back to the regular desktop without having to exit the program.

• Nobody/Anonymous

You can always Alt+Tab out of Stellarium, I think.

• Nobody/Anonymous

you just need to press windows button next to the left control, at least at my keyboard and in windows xp

• Nobody/Anonymous

Works in Windows ME too. Thanks. Should be put on the pop list of "Help" keyboard list.

• Silveradogold

Silveradogold - 2005-01-10

Please Help!
      I am not sure what you mean. I have pushed several buttons and am not getting the effect I hoped for, that you described;
      Since I am very impressed with the work done on this program and want to contribute, I also would like to be able to minimize without getting out of the program;

Clear Skies --- Silveradogold

• Silveradogold

Silveradogold - 2005-01-10

Found the problem. I was running Stellarium on 800x600, Full Screen. My Desktop is running at 1024x768. This is because my older eyes are pretty blurry with age (I will be getting eyeglasses soon).
        With the program running at 800x600 I can see the dialog screens better and clearer, in fact all the program as a whole.
        Running like this seems not to allow the program to minimize. No problem, I will run the program at 1024x768 like the rest of my Desktop and then minimize normally.
        Now it minimizes with Alt-Tab.

Clear Skies --- Silveradogold

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks