Moon (Hydra)

Feedback
Anonymous
2013-12-08
2014-05-31
  • Anonymous - 2013-12-08

I know this has been mentioned before but the Tab option does not seem to work. In the latest version of Stellarium I search moon and get Hydra Moon and that is all that is in the list. The last version that worked ok was 0.12.1. Can anyone help with this problem.

• barrykgerdes

barrykgerdes - 2013-12-09

What version are you using and what platform.
    The tab key works for me OK on Windows 7 with version 0.12.4 and 0.13.x(not released)

Barry

• Anonymous - 2013-12-09

Sorry Barry. For some reason it now seems to work. Don`t know what happened there. Anyway many thanks.

• Anonymous - 2014-04-30

I just downloaded 0.12.4 on Win 7 platform. When you search for the moon, you get Hydra (moon) and cannot actually get to the Moon. Any ideas about this problem?

Thanks, Steve T.

• barrykgerdes

barrykgerdes - 2014-04-30

Use the Tab key as referred to in the first post to toggle the highlighted options.

Barry

• Anonymous - 2014-05-08

Thanks, that's got it. At least it does not display all of the other moons in the solar system.

• Anonymous - 2014-05-30

I'm having the same issue... What is the Tab key? And how do I use it to view earths moon??

• Anonymous - 2014-05-30

And I'm using v12.4 on a mac

• barrykgerdes

barrykgerdes - 2014-05-31

You must have the focus on the input window for the tab key to work

The tab key is to the left of "Q" on a windows keyboard but I don't know its location on a mac.

Barry

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks