Wonderful work, thank you so much

Feedback
2005-01-30
2012-10-09
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Absolutely lovely! Just poking around on sourceforge and I discovered your program. Totally made my day. Thank you guys for all of the work putting this together.

I will be all smiles today.

• Fabien Chéreau

Fabien Chéreau - 2005-01-31

and thanks! :)

• Nobody/Anonymous

Absolutely ditto - I'm MAJORLY impressed, Stellarium is awesome!!

Thank you so much! :-)

• K3rmiT22

K3rmiT22 - 2005-02-01

That "nobody" right above this post is me BTW...
      (uh, not that it matters anyway, but now I'm logged in :-D)

• Nobody/Anonymous

Ditto from an Australian sky watcher - this is just about the finest piece of work I've ever come across on the net.

Excellent, just excellent :)

• Nobody/Anonymous

I am rekindling an interest in Astronomy and I found your website and installed Stellarium. It is absolutely fantastic - I went outside and found stars, constellations and planets with no problems at all. I also tried different locations around the globe and was able to look at skies I otherwise would never get to see - all with photorealism. The fact that it is free makes it the perfect tool for stuents and budding astronomers. Thank you so much for an excellent program.
      Robert Smeallie - Australia

• Nobody/Anonymous

hi,it is vety wonderful work thank you very much.if you please don't mind,i would like to suggest to add the name of cities,towns and villages.this will make this program more wonderful and more useful to the unspecialized public,and to add a scientific expressions list in a simple language thank you again.GEORGE ANN SMITH.
      my e-mail:georgeahsa@yahoo.com

• Nobody/Anonymous

Here is another prop for this program! Seriously cool stuff. I'm not into Astronomy, but maybe that will change. Cool stuff!

• Nobody/Anonymous

I want to say also thanx 4 this tool. constellation art is great. impressive to see all the stars :) which are partially hard to see in reallife :)

• Nobody/Anonymous

I agree with the other users, the software is rawrsome, seriously. Many thanks!

• Nobody/Anonymous

Yes, let me add my thank you here as well. The software is great. Despite the light pollution around here, my lack of knowledge, etc., I'm still loving the program.

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks