Stop autoloading of .unt files.

Help
Chetana
2014-05-19
2014-05-21
  • Chetana

Chetana - 2014-05-19

Hi,
    I have migrated existing rational rose model to starUML. Rose model is over 900 MB and migrating as whole gives insufficient memory error in starUML, so I have migrated gradually and saved it as various .unt files. I would like to know if there is any option where I can stop auto loading of .unt files, like in rose we have option to load and unload model.

Also I see formatting issues between rose to starUML, is there any configuration/parameters which can help correcting formatting?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Chetana

Chetana - 2014-05-20

For formatting issue I have found solution...select diagram right click format >> Layout digram..this option corrects formatting. Please help me with autoloading of unit files.

• Niklaus Lee

Niklaus Lee - 2014-05-20

Unfortunately, stopping autoload of .unt files is not allowed. I recommend to divide a big model into multiple .uml files if there is no interdependencies.

• Chetana

Chetana - 2014-05-21

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I need some more help.

While migrating rose diagrans to starUML it gives me below errors. What is the root of these errors and is there any way we can prevent these errors. [7:44:01 PM] UMLCollaborationRoleDiagram "CollaborationRoleDiagram1": "MessView" element cannot be converted (reason: Cannot define Model information.).
    [7:44:07 PM] UMLClassDiagram "ClassDiagram1": "RealizeView" element cannot be converted (reason: Cannot define Model information.).
    [7:29:55 PM] Inheritance_Relationship element "" cannot be converted (reason: Invalid generation parameter.).
    [7:26:34 PM] Cannot find the object of the property value. (Object.class)
    [7:24:29 PM] Cannot find the object of the property value. (RoleView.quidu)
    [7:24:31 PM] Cannot find the object of the property value. (AssociationViewNew.quidu)

Also would like to know which one is better to use starUML or whitestarUML?

Thanks again.

Last edit: Chetana 2014-05-21