StarUml domain class diagram...need help

Help
Sandra
2013-10-10
2013-10-10
  • Sandra

Sandra - 2013-10-10

Hi,
    I'm a student of college.I want to ask some help with my assignment.I drew a domain class diagram of Smart Car Park, but my teacher checked and said resubmit again.

SmartCarPark is a multi-stories car park. Each level had 1 or many
    parking spaces. Each
    parking space must be located at one and only one level.
    2. Each level is identified by a level number. It has information of level
    name.
    3. Monthly customers must register online with the owner information and their car details.
    4. Each car may belong to zero or one registered customer. Each registered customer may
    own one or many cars. Casual customers may choose to register an account with their customer information and their car details. If they need special parking spot like handicapped or expected mothers,the system will record their needs.
    6. Each registered customer is identified by a customer id. It has information like first name,
    last name, contact phone no. Each customer has an address which is identified by an
    address id. The address has information of street, suburb, postcode and state.
    7. The car of each monthly subscribed car or casual account customer is
    identified by the registration no. It has information of manufacturer, year of manufacture, body color, car type(sedan, van or minibus).
    8. Each registered casual customer must have an account and is identified by account id and
    has initial balance. Instead of paying cash on exit, parking fee will be deducted from their
    account. The new balance will be calculated. Casual customer may deposit money into the
    account in advance. Paying cash on exit is required when the balance is smaller than the
    fee charged.
    9. The system will decide whether the casual customer is qualified to be
    charged as an early bird or not. Early bird customers are charged at a cheaper fix fee if
    they park before 9:00am.i.e. $15.00 max. per day.
    10. On entry, if the car is not registered as monthly subscriber, it is automatically regarded as
    casual customer. The car is then checked whether it belongs to account customer.
    11. The system will search each level for available spots that are nearest to the entry. A green
    arrow signal will be shown to direct the car to the nearest available space.
    12. When the sensor detected a car is parked at a parking spot, the status of the parking spot
    becomes occupied.
    13. Each parking space is can either be allocated for monthly subscriber, a handicapped space,
    expected mother space or for simply for general casual customers.
    14. When a car is at the exit, the system reads the license plate and matches to the record of
    when their incoming time. Number of hours parked can be calculated. Their exit date/time
    will be recorded for auditing. If it is a monthly subscribed car, the boom-gate will be open to
    allow the subscriber’s car to get through. If the car is a causal parking, the system will
    calculate what charge should be applied (e.g. early bird, daily charge or hourlycharge)
    15. Each parking space is identified by a parking space id. It has information length and width,
    parking space type (normal space, handicapped space or expected mother space), casual
    or subscribed, subscribed start date, expected subscribed end date, status (occupied or
    unoccupied).
    16. The system must be able to “Find Your Car" application for Apple and Android devices. If
    the customer forgot where they park their car in what level, the customer may use the smart
    phone application to locate their car by entering their registration number. The system will
    display the parking space id and the level number on screen.

Task1.
    The above requirements have a rich source of domain classes. Use the techniques in
    extracting the nouns and noun phrases; refine these to create the initial
    domain model.

Task2.
    Incorporate the following additional requirements by providing
    addition domain classes into your domain model. You need to copy your task 1 model and complete this model in the new workspace.The car park allows service contractors to provide car detailing services to their parking cars.Service contractors can enter their charges on their services such as car wash, waxing or vacuum etc.
    •For registered monthly cars, car service will be charged to the monthly account.
    •For casual cars, services will be added to the daily/hourly charges.

• Sandra

Sandra - 2013-10-10

I found main classes as Customer,Car,Parking Space,Level,Parking Event,Car service is it correct?