After removing reads from an existing project by
1. Breaking contig before and after the desired reads
and subsequent removement of the two adjacent contigs,
2. disassemble readings of a list of reads containing
all but the desired reads,
I did the extract readings "directed assembly". Al
reads were DR -, even thought the reads in the project
showed and are of different orientations.
I tried gap4.6, gap4.7, v1.5.3 and the new CVS and a
tcl script doing this, all the same.
Before removing the reads the output of extract
readings was fine!
Project is added (small.0, small.0.aux)
Log in to post a comment.