From: Brian J. Watson <Brian.J.Watson@co...> - 2002-05-14 09:04:17
It's now available on
It features a new where_pid command, a version of init.ssi that can
handle nodes booting in parallel, and stuff to support UML.
Here's the changelog:
- added where_pid command to query which node a process is running on
- fixed init so that nodes can boot in parallel (Laura Ramirez)
- added a UML_ROOT option to install Cluster Tools on a loopback mounted
root image (Brian Watson)
- added a --uml option to cluster_mkinitrd for building a UML initrd
- other changes made to support UML (Brian Watson)
- made Cluster Tools build properly on Alpha (Aneesh Kumar)
- miscellaneous bug fixes
Brian Watson | "Now I don't know, but I been told it's
Software Developer | hard to run with the weight of gold,
Open SSI Clustering Project | Other hand I heard it said, it's
Hewlett-Packard Company | just as hard with the weight of lead."
| -Robert Hunter, 1970
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.