Platform: i386, 1.0.0-rc3
1. Install the openssi-tools SRPM
2. Run rpmbuild -bp /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/openssi-tools.spec
3. cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/openssi-tools-1.0.0/openssi-tools/keepalive
4. Edit keepalive.h and modify the #define KEEPCFG (line 297) to
5. Run make clean all install in that directory
6. mkdir /cluster/dev
7. Run /sbin/keepalive on the init node:
8. Use pidof or ps ax to find the pid of keepalive. There would
be two pids - keepalive invokes fork(). The child polls
/cluster/dev/keepalivecfg, while the parents monitors the
9. Use migrate command to migrate the parent pid to
a secondary node.
# migrate 2 <pid_of_parent>
10. keepalive syslog's "sigwait failed" at line 1690 in keepalive.c
Log in to post a comment.