Test performed with SM 1.4.6 CVS.
1. maildrop backend does not correctly support Maildir.
I do not know very much about Maildir, but my
installation requires a "." in front of the directory name.
2. maildrop backend send mail to /dev/null in case of
deletion. My SM user have no possibility to delete
without usin trash folder. Deletion with Trash folder
bypass should be optional.
3. localization issue: If selecting a different
language than english, the header tags in a mail (e.g.
"From" is translated. Maildrop has only access to
untranslated mail (with "From" text). If selecting
"From" field in plugin, code must add untranslated
"From" field selection to .mailfilter file.
4. RC2 writes only exceptions to .mailfilter. This does
5. If debugger plugin is enabled and $file does not
exists, a exception is thrown. For both unlink a
file_exists call is recommended.