After sitting a long time in svn, here it is: a new release of useracl
plugin, also known as "Shared Folders (ACLs)".
* In the popup window (addacl.php), the $useracl_only_inbox config
flag was not honored, and also all folders were displayed in the
listbox, instead of only the ones where changing ACL is possible.
This is fixed, as the mailbox list routine has been made a
* Added functions is_user_folder(), is_personal_folder() and
is_shared_folder(), even though support for using NAMESPACE to
determine the relevant status is not yet complete.
* Trim the output of sqimap_myrights (previously having a LF)
* Cleanups - remove ldap.php, remove function name collision with
* Small typo -   instead of
* Updated setup.php to latest Squirrelmail standards.
* Error handling argument in backend IMAP ACL functions.
* The placement of a link to Shares page is now configurable (top
navigation menu, Folders page etc.)
* Fixed wrongly inserted message in email notification ("For more
information about shared folders, please see .").
* Updated some icons to more good-looking ones, and fixed their
alignment. (Some icons courtesy of famfamfam / Mark James,
licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
* Removed locale / translation files, and using Squirrelmail
locales repository and translation packs for translations.
* Various bugfixes for PHP E_NOTICEs.
* Fixed compatibility with PHP 5.3 (deprecated ereg function)
* Fixed compatibility between plugins such as html_mail and the
e-mail notification functionality. Now the plugin hooks for
compose are not used.
* Uses Squirrelmail token functions for form validation, to prevent
* UoA-specific - when refreshing ACLs, the left frame is reloaded
in order to represent updated status.
I welcome your feedback.
National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
Network Operations Centre