At last I have been able to translate the 1.5 version from stratch (I could
not do this for 1.4, I had so much work to do, and I didn't like the old
translations (even mine), so I did the translations again). Now %99 of the
SM 1.5 translations are complete. Only some strings about the Bug reporting
and SpamCop are incomplete (a total of 10 to 15 overall)
Also the sec_remove_eng.png has been translated to Turkish and given the
I am sending both files for use with the new SM version.
By the way, I cannot get mails from SM i18n list. That's strange, maybe some
configuration problems exist in our server, I am now working on it :)
Also, there is no link for downloading new translations on the SM's site but
the translation.txt does say there should be.