-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm getting ready to go live with the 1.2-rc1 version, but I just came
up against a problem:
The URL for my server is:
In the config under Server Settings, I set the domain to:
When I try this out using IE, it works ok. However, when I try it using
Opera 5.12, Opera seems to go to the URL https://dynamiclogic.com
instead of the correct URL.
I checked this using my existing 1.0.6 system, and it does not have this
As a further test, I put an entry into my local hosts file and then
tried reloading the page. This time it worked, but the URL shows:
These URLS are valid if you want to try it out for yourself.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (MingW32)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.