Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/plugins/mail_fetch
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv22860
Renaming "config_sample.php" to "config_default.php".
--- NEW FILE ---
* mail_fetch plugin - Sample configuration file
* @copyright © 2005-2006 The SquirrelMail Project Team
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
* @version $Id: config_default.php,v 1.1 2006/02/26 10:51:10 jervfors Exp $
* @package plugins
* @subpackage mail_fetch
* Controls use of unsubscribed folders in plugin. Change this to true if it is
* allowed to store fetched messages in unsubscribed folders.
$mail_fetch_allow_unsubscribed = false;
--- config_sample.php DELETED ---
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: