Update of /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv27829
Some language fixes.
RCS file: /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/INSTALL,v
retrieving revision 220.127.116.11
retrieving revision 18.104.22.168
diff -u -w -r22.214.171.124 -r126.96.36.199
--- INSTALL 28 Dec 2004 12:30:55 -0000 188.8.131.52
+++ INSTALL 28 Apr 2005 14:16:01 -0000 184.108.40.206
@@ -21,7 +21,7 @@
- Unpack the SquirrelMail package in a web-accessible location.
- Select a data-dir and attachment dir, outside the webtree (e.g. in /var).
The data-dir (for user prefs) should be owned by the user the webserver
- runs as (eg www-data). The attachment dir (for uploading files as
+ runs as (e.g. www-data). The attachment dir (for uploading files as
attachments) should be file mode 0730 and in the same group as the
- Run config/conf.pl from the command line. Use the D option to load
@@ -42,7 +42,7 @@
You can find PHP at http://www.php.net. See the documentation that
comes with PHP for instructions how to set it up.
- The PHP IMAP extension is NOT neccessary at all (but won't harm)!
+ The PHP IMAP extension is NOT necessary at all (but won't harm)!
Below is a list of optional PHP extensions:
--with-ldap Required for LDAP addressbooks