From: Chris Hilts <tassium@us...> - 2002-11-20 15:29:37
Update of /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv3085
Discussion on IRC reminded me I needed to add the compose/attachments change to the ChangeLog, and I corrected the overrides to reflect the new method.
RCS file: /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.283
retrieving revision 1.284
diff -u -w -r1.283 -r1.284
--- ChangeLog 11 Nov 2002 21:42:23 -0000 1.283
+++ ChangeLog 20 Nov 2002 15:29:34 -0000 1.284
@@ -7,11 +7,11 @@
- Change the way highlighting rules are stored to make them more reliable and
easier to manage.
- Reorganization of conf.pl, menu #2 (tassium)
- - Added CRAM-MD5 and DIGEST-MD5 authentication support for IMAP and SMTP
+ - Added CRAM-MD5 and DIGEST-MD5 authentication support for IMAP and SMTP (tassium)
- Experimental TLS support for IMAP and SMTP (requires PHP 4.3.x) (tassium)
- - config_local.php now gets appended to config.php by conf.pl when saved
+ - Override settings with config_local.php (tassium)
+ - compose form no longer shows attachment options if php file_uploads
+ disabled (tassium)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.