From: Luke Ehresman <lehresma@cs...> - 2001-04-23 04:47:57
Version 1.1.0 has been released!
This is a developers release, and should be considered as a
BETA. Eventually when we are satisfied with it, this branch will turn into
1.2.x and be labeled as our "stable" branch. Please download and test this
out, but we do not recommend using it in production simply because it hasn't
been thouroughly tested (although, we're confident that it IS stable).
There are many changes, and some HUGE improvements over the 1.0 tree.. here
are a few taken from the ChangeLog:
- Added option to have signout page redirect to another page (patch from
Scott Bronson) This can be configured in conf.pl (Org Prefs)
- Much improved SMTP error handling (patch from Jeff Evans)
- Preferences are now cached instead of read in every page load.
- Improved URL parser
- Added ability to read HTML messages by default instead of plain text
- Added authenticated SMTP server support (configure in conf.pl)
- Rewrote attachment handling code in compose.php
- If aliases are typed in To, Cc, or Bcc, they are automatically looked up
in the addressbook and converted to the associated addresses.
- Added collapseable folder listing (an option that can be turned on in
- Added alternating row colors to improve interface (Display Options)
. . Luke Ehresman - "Codito, ergo sum"
/ v \ luke@...
/( )\ http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~lehresma