* a user enters a new event in the calendar plugin,
and there is a newline in the entered text in the
* the plugins changes this text string with 'nl2br', an
removes newline and carriage return to store it internally.
* Day view of the calender shows html code to user
because it uses 'htmlspecialchars' on the string
* The Edit window shows html code because it does not
translate <br /> back into a newline char
* the "onmouse-over" thingy (how does one call such a
beast ?) shows also the html code to the user in the
Log in to post a comment.