When an HTML anchor in an email message is clicked, it opens a new wind/tab to the URL https://users.frii.com/webmail/images/blank.png. This has been tested in multiple types of email messages with anchors as well as in various accounts and is consistent. When we right click the HTML anchor and click "copy link location", the URL is also the blank.png page.
Our Webmail details:
* SquirrelMail version 1.4.19
* Every plugin installed: compatibility-2.0.14-1.0, add_address-1.0.1-1.4.0, auto_prune_sent-1.1
* PHP version 5.2.6
* Web server: Apache 2.2.6 (Unix)
* IMAP server: 1.38 (built from ports on FreeBSD 6.3)
* SMTP server 5.5.2 (built from ports on FreeBSD 6.3)
* OS and, if applicable, distribution: FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE-p3
* How your software was installed, including the package name if applicable: From source tar file
* Browsers tried: Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3, Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.12, Google Chrome 18.104.22.168
* Any things that might make your install different, even if minor: FRII_headers, FRII-base-page, FRII-setup added to code-base
* Error messages: No error messages
FRII Network Operations Center
Log in to post a comment.