From: Colin Bell <colbelloz@ho...> - 2001-07-02 06:13:23
Squirrel SQL Client is a Java program that will allow you
to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse
the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc. It can be
Version 1.0beta2 has the following changes:
- Modified to allow for DBMS's that don't support either
catalogues or schemas.
- Modified to get around issue with InstantDB (3.13)
returning "TABLES" for MetaData.getTableTypes instead
of "TABLE" and "SYSTEM TABLE".
- Added InstantDB Driver to default drivers file.
- When retrieving information about a tables priviliges
an incorrect index into a resultset was being used.
- When lines were added to the message panel no new
line character was added to the end of a line.
- Fixed bug where only SQL statements that generated a
ResultSet were written to the history dropdown.
- Added System Status dialog to the Help menu.
- Fixed Cascade option on Windows menu.
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.