From: Colin Bell <colbelloz@te...> - 2004-04-27 23:33:25
The latest beta of 1.2 is now available.
The changes are:
- added the 'IS NULL' and 'IS NOT NULL' to the choices for operator in
the Where Clause panel (Maury Hammel).
- When the 'add' button is pressed to put a Where Clause construct into
the text area, the 'Value' text area is cleared (Maury Hammel).
- Enabled wrapping and added JScrollPanes to the Where Clause and Order
By Clause text areas, so Panels behave better where large values are put
in them (Maury Hammel).
- You can now specify whether JDBC logging uses the deprecated output stream or
the new writer (Neville Rowe).
- You can now filter the catalogs displayed in the object tree (Keith
- You can now specify whether to load schemas/catalogs in the object tree
- You can now specify whether to load result set metadata when executing an SQL
- You can Import/Export cell data to/from files and operate on that data with
external commands (e.g. VI, etc).
- BLOBs and CLOBs are now fully editable, as are all of the most common SQL
- Data that can be edited only in the Popup (ie. not in the cell) is now shown
with a Cyan background to tell the user that it can be edited, but only in
- Data containing newlines now shows the newlines explicitly in the in-cell
view, i.e. as "\n".
- SQL that returns multiple result sets is now handled correctly (Neville
- Fix manifest file so the the squirrel-sql.jar file is again executable (Denis
- Fix resource strings (Dennis Lundberg).
- Do a better job of handling MS SQL server catalog names that contain periods.
- Strings (VARCHAR and CLOB) fields containing newlines would loose those
newlines if edited within the cell. In-cell editing of that data is now
- New API ISession.addToToolbar(Action action) added (Gerd Wagner).
- Don't default to displaying the Contents Tab for a table. This can cause
performance issues when looking at SQL Views (Gerd Wagner).
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.