This test directory contains all of the code and scripts that are required to
test SQuirreL. All JUnit tests (internal and external) are stored here in the
same package structure of the classes that they test. The directories found
* adhoc - test drivers that are used to connect to a specific database for
performing some integration test.
* docs - documents that describe the testing process and testing results
* jfctests - integration tests that run a particular GUI component for the
purpose of testing that component in isolation from SQuirreL.
This speeds the iterative process of customizing view components.
* lib - libraries that are required to execute the code here.(e.g. JUnit)
* mockobjects - some early attempts to provide fixtures for various key objects
used in SQuirreL by some JUnit tests. EasyMock has been
chosen to supercede the use of these mocks, and a class called
TestUtilities provides EasyMock factory methods for many of
the classes held here. These classes may still be used by some
* scripts - various scripts that have been used to perform adhoc or integration
tests against particular databases.
* src - All JUnit tests that are unit tests (completely self-contained tests
that do not require external resources like filesystems or databases.