- Squirrel SQL Client 1.0 production release
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise/184.108.40.206/P/SWR 9646
- jConnect (TM) for JDBC(TM)/5.2(Build 20693)/P/EBF9007
- Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
- Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1-b24, mixed mode)
Can't seem to be able to browse user tables.
SQL and any other functions seem to to work OK. I can
even browse store procs. But 'Tables' leaf on the tree
Message pane says:
'"' is not a valid type name.
Log in to post a comment.