The results of a Copy as HTML operation are incorrectly
marked as Text (mimetype=text/plain).
This causes paste operations into an application such
as Microsoft Word or Thunderbird to insert the HTML
markup as plain text.
This feature would be a lot more useful if the
clipboard contents could be correctly recognized as
HTML. If the current behavior is desirable by some,
maybe another option could be added.
1) Run SQL to produce results.
2) Select one or more rows from result
3) Right-click and choose "Copy as HTML"
4) Switch to another application that supports
formatted/rich text, such as Microsoft Word and paste.
5) Observe HTML markup inserted as plain text.
I tried this with version 2.1 final.
(Also, copy as syntax highlighted SQL from the SQL
worksheet would be great, but that's another feature