I'm pleased to announce version 0.10.2b1, the first beta of upcoming 0.10.2
release of 0.10.2 branch of SQLObject.
There are two patches that are rather minor features than bug fixes, so
a short beta period (about a week) required to allow people to test if the
release doesn't break existing API.
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
Firebird, Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
News since 0.10.1
* Use VARCHAR(MAX) and VARBINARY(MAX) for MSSQL >= 9.0.
* Run post_funcs after RowDestroySignal.
* Fixed a minor bug in Set column.
* A bug fixed for RowCreatedSignal together with InheritableSQLObject:
run post_funcs after the entire hierarchy has been created.
* Aggregate functions now honors 'distinct'.
For a more complete list, please see the news:
Oleg Broytmann http://phd.pp.ru/ phd@...
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.