I'm pleased to announce the 0.7.9 release of SQLObject.
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and
Firebird. It also has newly added support for Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also
known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
News since 0.7.8
* Remove 'limit' from SelectResults after setting start/end so .clone()
never sees limit again.
* Fixed a bug in sqlbuilder._LikeQuoted() - call sqlrepr() on the
expression to escape single quotes if the expression is a string.
* Fixed StringCol and UnicodeCol: use sqlType with MSSQL.
* Fixed startswith/endswith/contains for UnicodeCol.
* Changed the default value for 'varchar' in BLOBColumns from 'auto' to False
(so that the default type for the columns in MySQL is BLOB, not TEXT).
* Changed the implementation type in BoolCol under MySQL from TINYINT to
BOOL (which is a synonym for TINYINT(1)).
For a more complete list, please see the news:
Oleg Broytmann http://phd.pp.ru/ phd@...
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.