Date: 2007-07-23 08:26:10 -0600 (Mon, 23 Jul 2007)
New Revision: 2792
Events (signals) have been implemented and documented.
--- SQLObject/docs/TODO.txt 2007-07-23 14:25:54 UTC (rev 2791)
+++ SQLObject/docs/TODO.txt 2007-07-23 14:26:10 UTC (rev 2792)
@@ -20,10 +20,10 @@
* Profile of SQLObject performance, so that I can identify bottlenecks.
-* Increase hooks with FormEncode (unreleased) validation and form
- generation package, so SQLObject classes (read: schemas) can be
- published for editing more directly and easily. (First step: get
- Schema-generating method into sqlmeta class)
+* Increase hooks with FormEncode validation and form generation package, so
+ SQLObject classes (read: schemas) can be published for editing more
+ directly and easily. (First step: get Schema-generating method into
+ sqlmeta class)
* Automatic joins in select queries.
@@ -36,10 +36,6 @@
* Deprecate support for Python 2.2. Start using logging instead of print
for debugging output.
-* Event system. This will effect columns; patterns like ``onUpdate``
- methods and whatnot. Probably will use PyDispatcher:
* A hierarchy of exceptions. SQLObject should translate exceptions from
low-level drivers to a consistent set of high-level exceptions.