Welcome to SQA/TCM wiki!
SQA/TCM stands for Software Quality Assurance / Test Case Management. "TCM" will be the first born of a suite of open source SQA tools that will include test automation and performance tools all connected to a common repository : SQA/TCM.
SQA/TCM is a fork of RTH 1.7.2. In first versions we won't alter database model so as to facilitate migration.
Pages of interrest
- Visit our SourceForge forum !
- [Roadmap] SQA/TCM's roadmap.
- [Installation] guide of the Developper preview.
- [Tasks] Work In Progress.
- [Contribute] : If you want to contribute, here the tasks by order of priority.
- Free and Open.
- Best practises standardized by ISTQB (http://istqb.org/display/ISTQB/Home).
- Documented and user-friendly application.
- Fast and robust PHP code.
- Tons of features and I/O functionnalities.
- Public API and Web services.