Dear Spring community,
I'm pleased to announce that Spring Web Services 1.5.1 has been
This is the first bug fix and enhancement release in the Spring-WS 1.5
series. It fixes all bugs reported since 1.5.0 and introduces various
enhancements throughout the framework:
* Introduced a Spring JMS MessageConverter that uses OXM marshallers
* Introduced a Spring MVC View that uses OXM marshallers
* Fixed WS-Security signatures when using WSS4J in combination with
* Support for timeouts on HTTP transports
* Support for Castor 1.2, see note below
* Airline sample now uses Spring Security
and more. Please see the changelog for details.
For more information, see http://static.springframework.org/spring-ws/site/
Please note that - due to a backwards compatibility issue - the
CastorMarshaller now requires Castor 1.2 or higher.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.