Patch body didn't get uploaded in the previous try.
Make modem_run work with kernel-mode drv
This patch allows the use of modem_run as a replacement
for Alcatel's speedmgmt daemon. This allows usage of
the kernel-mode driver without using any non-free software.
This patch includes the following changes:
- Rename modem_run to speedtouchd but keep modem_run as
a symlink to it
- -m flag removed, monitoring is by default and the -x
flag can be used to disable it
- speedtouchd can notice disconnections and reconnect
- interface 1 not claimed and interface 0 claimed later
- fork/kill -USR2 removed, handle_endpoint_int waits in
the main process
- On Linux, makes ioctls to tell kernel driver about
- some timeouts modified to match speedmgmt
Log in to post a comment.