A formal ticket for the upcoming installer changes:
- move the installer to the Git repository;
- remove the additional copying of boot*.efi files from the LiveCD to the EFI directory (the next command - the GRUB2 installation - builds the packages from scratch anyway);
- change the target EFI directory from EFI/debian to EFI/SparkyLinux and adapt the efibootmgr command to this change;
- replace the EFI partition size blocking validation with a warning/suggestion about the recommended size (but don't block the installation);
- add a blocking validation if the EFI partition doesn't have at least 10MB of free space available;
Log in to post a comment.