This release (once again) is strongly recommended, since it
removes a set of rules that were actively targeted by
Download from http://SpamAssassin.org/downloads.html .
It'll be up on CPAN as soon as their mirrors update.
- spammers have been targeting our nice rules to get
themselves negative overall scores, so those rules are now
much less strongly-scored. also added a "TOO_MANY_MUA"
rule that will catch multiple user agent headers.
- Bayes expiry: some bugs fixed (bug 1706, bug 1869),
previous versions occasionally expired the wrong data,
hurting Bayes effectiveness over time
- a potential bug in stdio could cause Bayes journal data to
be corrupted by multiple simultaneous writes to the same
area of the journal, fixed.
- REPORT should use local report template, not default
- allow ~ and space in paths for Windows
- X-Spam-Checker-Version differed in format, depending on if
the message was considered spam or not, fixed.
- spamc: failures under locales where "," is the decimal
point char, fixed
- sa-learn was sending non-error output to stdout, fixed
- limit X-Spam-Level to show a max score of 100, to avoid
- Bayes documentation improved
- spamd taint mode problem with ARGV fixed
- REPORT_IFSPAM would occasionally cause warnings in syslog
if message was ham.
- libspamc was closing fds it didn't open
- spamd fails to create ~/.spamassassin when running setuid
with SQL, fixed
- removed RCVD_IN_VISI, since that DNSBL is no longer
Log in to post a comment.