SoloWiki is a stand-alone editor designed to help Mediawiki users.
Some Mediawiki users may find useful to edit and preview text while offline. SoloWiki was created to help them: after typing a text using Mediawiki markup, it is possible to preview it as HTML.
SoloWiki is written in Java and feature a Swing user interface.
New in this release:
- TeX support via the <math> tag
- preview and save of generated TeX images
- toolbar: buttons for text formatting and file operations
- check links: you can check if the links in your text point to an actual page on the remote website
- add image from file
- undo and redo of actions
- download text from the remote website
Log in to post a comment.