From: Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@gn...> - 2012-03-19 07:07:21
GNU Solfege 3.21.2
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.5, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org
* mpd: try to avoid crashing noteheads when displaying two noteheads
at the same step, but with different accidentals.
* 140% line-height in the generated user manual
* We can now place exercise modules written in Python in
* the elembuilder module changed how it stored its statistics. So all
elembuilder statistics will be lost. We will save a backup of the
statistics database the first time 3.21.2 is run.
* the statistics page for each exercise now have a button that let us
delete the statistics for the exercise.
* The --debug option will also show the module name as a tooltip for
the link button that starts the exercise.
* Make the "Guess answer" button be sensitive only when the user have
entered an answer.
* Statistics viewer: added a row to the percentages table showing
count and percentage correct for all questions asked in the session,
day, week and all-time.
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@...> http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.