From: Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@tc...> - 2011-09-12 20:47:03
GNU Solfege 3.20.2
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.5, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org
Improvements and changes:
* Add a gtk.ScrolledWindow to the dialog showing file locations to
make sure the dialog is smaller than the screen.
* minor build fixes
* mark a few more strings for translation and grammar fixes (by Ruslan Fedyarov)
* Alt-Left will go to the previous menu while navigating exercises.
* bug fix: make strings in lesson files that use format strings translatable.
* "Accordion (Belgian Do 2)" interval input widget.
* Show alsa sequencers that register as alsaseq.SEQ_PORT_TYPE_APPLICATION
* Updated translations: French, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, German
* interval_in_key_min: lesson_heading spelling fix
* make "90%" the the default value if test_requirement is missing.
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@...> http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.