GNU Solfege 3.21.0
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.5, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org
Below is a list of some of the changes. The interesting thing in this
release is new middle layer code in the code that parses lesson files. I
have tested most of the standard lesson files, but things can still break.
And some of you might have your own files that break. Please email me if
* added ``import`` and ``rimport`` statement
* add INSTALLDIR/exercises/standard/lesson-files to the include() functions
* dataparser will parse to a parsetree that we interpret.
* remove all support for file formats that depent on ``lesson_id``. Did not
remove the ``lesson_id`` variable from lesson files since this would reset
* rhythmtapping and rhythmtapping2: rest handling bugfix
* fix bug #237
* HarmonicProgressionLabel: set_alignment bugfix.
* The frontpage will show the filename if the app is started with the
``--debug`` command line option.
* ``idtone`` exercise: show statistics when the user configure the module
himself. And remember the config.
* SolfegeApp: don't sync the statistics database until the last exercise is
* ``compareintervals``: fix "Repeat first" and "Repeat last" sensitivity
* ``gu.FlashBar``: display extra strings (set by kwargs) in the same font
as the rest of the string.
* Put a deprecation notice in the ``chord`` modules gui.
* small fixes here and there...
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@...> http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.